Never brave enough to walk up and introduce myself to someone I dont know, Im often not able to even walk up to talk to someone I do know. Ive always been shy around my peers, or at least since grade school. In a debate with myself, I can never come up with a good reason why they would want to talk to me, in fact Im worried that they would laugh at me.
You wont hear me sing out loud in church or in public! I just cant! I couldnt get into choir because I froze. Its not fun being so timid, but I am (so afraid of being laughed at) - yet I can sing songs with my granddaughter (she shows me unconditional love). God would certainly have that same unconditional love for me, but those in the pew in front of me may not.
No comments:
Post a Comment